Registered Nurse (RN) - Temporary Full Time (Mat leave)
Tuesday 0700 - 1500
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1500 - 2300
Looking to join a dynamic, team oriented community? Then Sidney All Care is the place for you!
This position is responsible for ensuring that residents receive safe and quality service according to the facility's policies and procedures. This is a leadership role that involves the effective management of the unit(s) during an assigned shift. The RN is accountable for his/her own practice and is responsible for maintaining and providing proof of active registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
The RN ensures the development, implementation and ongoing administration of resident care by utilizing the nursing process, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills. This position provides clinical leadership particularly in complex or unpredictable situations and provides supervision to the LPN's and RCA's in the assigned area. The RN ensures resident care is managed with a focus on client satisfaction and clinical excellence. This position coordinates all personnel, supplies and equipment in a fiscally responsible manner to achieve desired results.
* Graduate of a recognized school of Nursing;
* Current registration or eligible for Registration with the CRNBC;
* Previous continuing care experience preferred and a genuine interest in working with the disabled elderly and chronically ill is required;
* Demonstrated clinical competence, organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. Proven leadership ability to facilitate team building, change and resource management;
* Well-developed analytical, judgment, decision-making and conflict resolution skills;
* Ability to operate Computers and health technology in order to interface effectively with Electronic Health Record.
* Good physical endurance and mental health;
* Able to balance numerous demands and conflicting priorities;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Compassionate and caring attitude;
* Excellent critical thinking and assessment skills;
* Supports a respectful workplace.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||December 27, 2017|
|Expiry||January 26, 2018|