$3,000 - $8,500 a month - Full-time, Part-time
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Purchasing Agents are responsible for:
* Locating High-End Vehicles Requested by Our Clients.
* Negotiating Purchase Price of The Vehicles.
* Ensuring a Smooth and Successful Acquisition of Our Client's Vehicles.
* Assisting in Arranging Transport of The Vehicles.
* Completing All Necessary Administrative Paperwork Required to Complete Each Vehicle Purchase.
To qualify for the Purchasing Agent position, candidates are required to have the following:
* Possess a Clean and Valid locally Issued Driver's License.
* Successfully Pass a Background Check.
* Must be Insurable.
* Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
* Effective Organization Skills.
* Strong Negotiation Skills.
* Possess a Good Credit History.
* Homeowners are Highly Preferred.
* Experience Buying and/or Selling High-End Vehicles.
* 10 or More Years of Working Experience.
* Managerial Experience Is a Plus.
The Purchasing Agent position compensation structure is as follows:
* $1,000 Minimum Base Pay Per Completed Vehicle Purchase
* Low-Price Incentive Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $8,500.00 /month
Required license or certification:
* Driver's License
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|