All RIG routers come with 3 years REMOTE LOGIN SUPPORT, which allows for offsite support, training and troubleshooting. The NEW RIG 48, runs on 220 Volt Single or 220 Volt 3 Phase power. The RIG48 is perfect for professional use - Sign making, Cabinet makers, Proto-typing and educational users. Helical Rack & Pinion transmission with powerful high torque motors. Constructed of industry standard, high quality components used in all high-end CNC routers. Install and training is included for local buyers. Variable spindle, (1000- 18,000 RPM), 5 HP air-cooled manual tool change spindle with over size, 7.5 HP Spindle drive. Full turn key PC with all the settings. Plug and play.
Rig48 CNC Router with manual tool change
- 4'x8' (1200 x 2500 mm) working area
- 220V 40A single phase or three phase
- 3.7KW (5HP) manual tool change spindle head. Air cool
- High torque 900 oz.in motor and drives.
- Vacuum table top with T-slot assist. 4 vacuum zone
- German made Helical rack and pinion XY
- TBI heavy ball screw on Z axis
- Taiwan HIWIN 25 mm bearing blocks and rail X/Y. Z axis with 25mm rail
- 900 IPM (2200 mm/min) travel speed
- High accuracy and repeatability of less than 5 tho
- Controller with graphic user interface, job simulation, job runtime estimate
- Tool measure sensor
- Bluetooth wireless hand held controller
- Maintenance free self lubricating bearings.
- 1 year manufacture warranty
- Travel speed 600 - 800 IPM
- Acceleration 20 In / Sec / Sec
- MDF cut speed estimate @ 1/2" depth 300 IPM
- Aluminum cut speed estimate @ 1/16" depth 50IPM
- Resolution <5 thou
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|